G16 is a pair of anti-fog goggles accessible to all which perfectly protects against splashes and droplets. Simple and economic, G16 indirect vents goggles fit to all and can be worn over glasses.
• PVC wrap-around frame
• Indirect venting
• Anti-fog coating
• Adjustable strap
• Fits over prescription glasses
• Weight: 75 g
• EN 166: guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear against everyday risks including dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc
• Mechanical risk: B - Medium energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120 m/s.
• Chemical risk: 3 - Liquid droplets or splashes.
• Optical Class: 1 - Continuous work or worn permanently
• Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality with anti-fog and antiscratch coatings. 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.