The exclusive Dura-Mesh shell protects the filter media soit stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell also resistscollapsing in hot, humid environments so the respiratorholds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators usedand lower costs.
The molded nose bridge with soft foam nose cushionprovides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’sno metal noseband to adjust and the seal is maintainedwithout pressure points
• Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
• Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
• Facepiece is naturally contoured for less pressure
• Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal
• Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
• Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
• NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates
• Certified under 42CFR84
• Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
• 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
• Size: Small
• Made in the USA
• 20 pieces per box
1. This respirator does not supply oxygen and must not be used in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
2. Do not remain in contaminated area if any physical distress occurs, for example breathing difficulty, dizziness or nausea.
3. Leave contaminated area and replace respirator if it is damaged, distorted, a proper fit can not be obtained or breathing becomes difficult.
4. Prior to each use, carefully inspect the entire respirator, including filter media and strap/weld attachment area for tears and damage. Staple or strap/weld attachment perforations do not affect respirator performance.
5. Do not alter, modify, or abuse this respirator.
6. Store unused respirators in box/bag in a clean, dry, non-contaminated area.
7. Dispose of respirator according to your employer’s policy and local regulations.
8. Dispose no later than thirty days after first use.
9. Use respirator before the “use by” expiration date printed on box/bag.
10. If used for welding, wear appropriate eye and face protection.