Zep Freshen Disinfectant Spray Spring Mist is an aerosol disinfectant spray delivering 10-minute disinfection against bacteria, viruses, and fungi plus control of mold & mildew. Formulated for hospitals, hotels, schools, restaurants, office and locker rooms. Zep Freshen Disinfectant Spray Spring Mist is EPA registered and safe on hard, non-porous surfaces.
• Zep Freshen (EPA Reg.# 498-134) is on the EPA’s List N: Disinfectants for use against SARS CoV-2 (COVID-19)
• No Rinse Required: Allow spray to dry without wiping or allow spray to contact treated surfaces for a minimum of 10 minutes prior to wiping
• Hospital Disinfectant: Meets AOAC germicidal spray products test standards for hospital disinfectants. Tuberculocidal.
• Controls mold and mildew on hard non-porous surfaces
• Fragranced Formulation: Provides a fresh Spring Mist fragrance scent
• Effective Germicidal: Provides disinfection of inanimate surfaces killing Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Streptococcus pyogenes, Mycobacterium bovis (BCG), Vancomycin-resistant Enteroco
• 12 pieces per case
Physical Form: Aerosol
Color: Clear, Light Yellow
Odor: Spring Mist
Flammability: Extremely Flammable
Ready-to-Use Disinfectant. After surface is cleaned, hold can upright and spray 6 to 8 inches from the surface to be treated until surface becomes wet. Allow spray to dry without wiping or allow spray to contact treated surfaces for a minimum of 10 minutes prior to wiping.
Following is the hazard information as required on the pesticide label: WARNING Causes eye irritation. Do not get in eyes. Avoid contact with skin. Avoid contamination of foodstuff. Do not use on polished wood furniture or rayon fabrics